Food Safety Metal Detector
With a new consumer focus on organic as well as fresh foods as well as exotic ingredients, supermarkets are increasingly counting on small-to-medium sized Australian food manufacturers for their items. While these partnerships are financially rewarding, they also increase the demands on the Food Manufactures’ procedures, necessitating much faster production while still preserving accurate portioning. Accurate metal detection inspection of items is essential: it makes sure manufacturers are not providing contaminated items as well as placing their clients’ safety and security at risk, which can result in penalties, loss of agreements, and more.
Geared Up with Modbus RTU/Modbus TCP as standard. With Modbus communication, smooth connection can be conveniently attained. Workflow such as stopping and also starting weighing, accumulating data as well as changing product can all be established from an external device.
Food Grade Metal Detector Features
The AD-4976 Series Stainless Steel food grade metal detectors are an industrial grade in-line metal detection system and can find most ferrous, non-ferrous, stainless steel contaminants whilst additionally decreasing incorrect rejects. The modular smart layout coupled with a stainless steel building and wash down rating, enables easy maintenance and also sanitary cleaning.
The AD-4976 Series Metal Detectors are all IP66 rated (SUS304), that makes them ideal for the food and beverage market in addition to nutraceutical and pharmaceutical markets.
Beyond sensitivity, this series supplies stability, a straightforward user interface, high repeatability, and automated monitoring.
- Secured from dust as well as water to IP66 requirements. Hygienic layout with the whole system washable.
- Ideal for usage in HACCP program.
- Automatic sensitivity setup feature.
- Easy operation with 7-inch shade touch panel.
- Variable belt rate of 10-50m/ min.
- Criterion Ethernet I/O enabling very easy networking using LAN.
- Inspection history function with the ability to tape 100 inspection causes the internal memory.
- Capacity can be raised by utilizing USB memory.
- Cleaning and upkeep is easy with a detachable conveyor belt.
Metal Detector Industries
- Ready made meals
- Prepared foods
- Meat processors, fish processors, and poultry processors
- Bakery products
- Cereal production
- Dairy food processors
- Confectioneries and snack manufacturers
- Fresh produce production and packaging – fruits and vegetables
- Cosmetic manufacturing
- Pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals
Metal Detector Model Options
Comes in two models:
This system is suitable for packages that do not exceed 6” in overall height.
Aperture Size: 350 mm (W) x 170 mm (H) | 13.7” x 6.6”
This system is suitable for packages that do not exceed 3” in overall height.
Aperture Size: 350 mm (W) x 100 mm (H) | 13.7” x 3.9”