The Granit ™ 1980i wired laser scanner goes the distance, scanning barcodes at a distance of 16.5 metres (54 feet) or as near as 8.9 centimetres (3.5 in).
The Honeywell Granit rugged industrial barcode scanner is constructed to scan practically all linear barcodes throughout a wide depth-of-field. The 1280i sustains optimum employee work productivity with its extended reading range, user-friendly and configurable user feedback, and also industrial durability.
One of the best in its class the 1980i Granit industrial barcode scanner is built to last in the harshest of environments.
- Version Full Range Focus EX25 Engine
- Application Industrial
- Scanner design 1D & 2D code hand-held scanner
- USB Straight Industrial Grade cable, with vibrator
- Other cable options available – see below
- USB cable comes included with this scanner as mentioned above.
- Other data cable connection options are in the Accessories Tab including Serial DB9, and Serial C16 (specifically for Triton software customers).