What’s in the box:
- Honeywell PX4E Printer
- Thermal Transfer
- Label, ticket, and tag printing capability
- 300 DPI print resolution
- Universal Firmware
- 4 IPS – 10 IPS print speed
- RS-232 and Ethernet connectivity
- Real Time Clock
- Label Taken Sensor with Self Strip
Honeywell PX4E Label Printer
The PX4iE label printer from Honeywell is a great option for businesses that need a reliable thermal transfer printer. This printer features 300 DPI resolution, up to 10 IPS print speed, and Ethernet connectivity. The options included with this printer include a rewind function and label taken sensor with self strip. With these features, the PX4iE can handle all of your labeling needs quickly and efficiently.
Industries using the PX4iE are: Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Transportation & Logistics and more.
Options Included with this Printer
The rewind option on the PX4iE printer allows you to quickly and easily retract the label media after printing. This is a great feature for businesses that need to quickly move on to the next task.
Label Taken Sensor with Self Strip
The label taken sensor with self strip option helps to prevent wasted labels by automatically sensing when a label has been taken from the printer. This is a great option for businesses that want to make sure they are getting the most out of their labels.
With these two options, the PX4iE printer is the perfect option for any business.
- Print Technology: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
- Construction: Rugged all-metal frame
- Printer Connectivity: USB, Serial, Ethernet
- Weight: 12.61 kg (27.87 lbs)
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi : 100–300 mm/s
- Print Speed: 4–12 ips
- Maximum Media Width: 120/25.4 mm (4.72/1 in)
- Media Types: Labels and tags
The Honeywell PX4E010000005130 is also referred to as HONPX4E010000005130