Triton’s industrial touchscreen computers offer a broad range of features, including ruggedized design, IP66 rating and the unique ability to withstand harsh conditions with ease in multiple display and input requirements.
- Intel Dual Core i3-6100U 2.3 GHz
- 20 GB DDR4 RAM
- 256 GB half-slim SATA SSD
- 17” TFT LCD, Projected capacitive touch (10 point, multi-touch)
- 2 x RS232 serial ports (C16 connector with +12v power)
- 3 x Network (Waterproof RJ45 connector)
- 1 x USB (Waterproof connector)
- IP66 Rating
- Includes Windows 10 IoT Entry 32 bit/64 bit – other options available on request
The stainless steel TS Series is a leading Industrial Touchscreen PC with a combined true flat touchscreen, slim edge, SS304 (Stainless Steele grade 304) with round corner enclosure, and most importantly – IP66 protection for the whole unit.
When it comes to electrical machinery, a reliable and consistent power supply is indispensable. This combined with water-tight, chemical resistant and robust industrial connectors, ensures the TS Series represents a reliable solution for the most demanding harsh environments.
The TS Series is suitable for all harsh environments such as Food & Beverage, Packing, Slaughterhouse, Sanitaryware, Industrial Automation, Logistics, warehousing, and more.