What’s in the box:
- Zebra Thermal Transfer ZT411 Printer 203 DPI
- Bluetooth 4.1/MFI
- UK, AU, JP, EU power cords
- Serial, USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth Connectivity
Zebra ZT411 Thermal Printer
The ZT411 printer from Zebra is a 203 dpi thermal transfer printer that offers users a variety of connectivity options, including Bluetooth 4.1/MFI, as well as serial, USB, and Ethernet. This easy-to-use printer also features fast print speeds of up to 14 inches per second. Built to last in the most demanding environments, the ZT411 printer is ideal for a variety of industries, including manufacturing, transportation and logistics, health care and more.
Order your Zebra ZT411 printer today and experience the best in thermal transfer printing!
- The metal frame is intended to endure anything.
- Connecting an Ethernet network in your industrial setting is as simple as connecting a cable.
- You may personalize the ZT411 to your preferences by selecting from a variety of connection choices.
- With the ZT411 label printer, you may count on high-quality and reliable printing.
- Ideal for businesses with moderate to high printing needs.
- For easy interaction and operation, the device has a 4.3’’ TFT colour touchscreen
- Print Technology: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
- Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
- Printer Connectivity: USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth, Wifi
- Weight: 36 lbs./16.33 kg
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Memory: 256 MB SDRAM memory, 512 MB on-board linear Flash memory
- Max Print Speed: 14 ips/356 mm per second
- Maximum Media Width: 1.00 in./25.4 mm to 4.5 in./114 mm tear/cutter, 1.00 in./25.4 mm to 4.25 in./108 mm peel/rewind
- Media Types: Continuous, die-cut, notch, black-mark
- Media Handling: 1 in. I.D. Core media supply hanger, Ink-side in ribbon supply
The Zebra ZT41142-T0P0000Z is also referred to as